Thanks for purchasing our Monocrane pendant with embedded NFC technology. We hope you love wearing it as much as we loved making it.
We wanted to combine jewellery and technology to make each necklace a unique experience.
Tap this pendant to an NFC compatible smartphone* (see 'How to Use NFC') and trigger its stored feature - programmed by the user via a third party mobile application.
- Record a message and make this pendant a meaningful gift.
- Record your website, Facebook profile or any other social media link on your pendant.
- Record your business card (email, phone number, website, etc.)
- Link it to an image, video or song URL.
- Create tasks for your phone to activate depending on your surroundings (i.e. put your phone in silence, turn your Bluetooth off, etc.)
Make sure you have NFC activated on your smartphone. You should be able to do this from the settings on your phone (under Connectivity).
The location of the NFC detection area in your phone will vary depending on the model you have. Swipe the wood part of the pendant against the back of your phone to detect where the NFC detector is located. Here is a list of Samsung's model's NFC detection areas as an example.
In order to use the NFC features, you will need to download a third party APP. There are many free apps you can play with, the following are our suggestions.
*Unfortunately Apple has decided to keep their NFC devices close, so you will have to use your cool friend’s Android/Microsoft/Blackberry phone to use this pendant.